Finding the right pressure washer that meets your requirements isn’t an easy task. If you’re having any questions, contact us at 1800 029 300. We can’t wait to talk about which machine the best is fit for your needs!
In this piece, we intend to inform you about the advantages and disadvantages of both electric or petrol pressure washers in order that you are able to make an informed choice about which model is best for your needs.
Petrol-powered Pressure Washer:
A pressure washer powered by petrol is just as it sounds they use gasoline to power them. They are not restricted by the requirement of electricity. You can clean up anyplace and at any time.
The machines that run on petrol have an increased amount of power in comparison with electric machines. This makes them ideal to finish the job quickly and effectively.
These machines are powered by petroleum and can suck their own water without the need for pressured water fed to the machine. They are able to be operated remotely using an water tank, in either the rear of an Ute as well as from your rainwater tank, etc.
On the other hand, the petrol-powered vehicles are typically more difficult to use and come with greater maintenance requirements. Being able to use them wherever you want also means that they weigh more, which can be overcome by using the trailers or on in the backs of the Ute.
Electric Powered Pressure Washer:
An electric-powered pressure washer requires electricity for operation and that means it is restricted due to the distance to power sources but it also means that you have a wider selection of machines to pick from. There is 240V/Single Phase and 415V/Three Phase options available.
Electric machines are much more comfortable and quiet. The electric machines also are more user-friendly than petrol powered machines, which are generally somewhat more difficult to maintain and use.
Electric cleaning machines are a well-known option since they are less maintenance-intensive and are more affordable in the long in the long. If you don’t require portable cleaning equipment, then electric is usually the best option to choose.
Must Read This: Top Benefits of Having a Mobile App for Your Business
Differences Between A Petrol And Electrically Powered Pressure Washer:
The primary distinction between electric and petrol is that with an electric pressure washers, you are restricted in being able make use of it when there is electricity readily available but there are other things to take into account when making a decision between the two.
- Usually, lighter in weight
- User-friendly – gives you the best control over performance
- Easy to maintain and lower costs for maintenance
- It is comparatively cheaper in the long term
- There is no need to refill your tank.
- A wider range of machines available to pick from
- Limited to electricity sources that is either 415 or 240 volts, depending on the model of machine
- It requires a pressurised source for water, such as the tap
- Lower pressure is generally
- The fuel that is powered by petrol gives you the freedom to use anyplace
- It can suck itself of its own fluids i.e. is able to be used in conjunction with tanks for water
- Pressure is higher = quicker washing
- A much more raudier operation
- High maintenance
- More complicated to utilize
- It is heavier when compared
Petrol Pressure Washers from Petrol Pressure Washers
Jetwave Group has been manufacturing top quality petrol powered pressure washers for over 20 years. We work with a range of suppliers and factories to bring you the highest quality washers at the best price possible. Our goal is to provide an affordable, high-quality product with exceptional customer service that you can’t find anywhere else.